Tobacco & Alcohol Policy
Smoking/chewing tobacco products is strictly prohibited inside the school building. Students may use tobacco while outside of the school building. Students are required to dispose of cigarettes appropriately and not litter the grounds.
Students are forbidden to consume alcohol on the school premises. Students who arrive to school intoxicated will be expelled.
Mobile Telephone Policy
Due to the level of distraction mobile telephones cause, students are not permitted to use them while in the classroom. Telephones must be completely turned off at all times. Students who use mobile communication devises will be asked to leave the classroom.
Food & Drink Policy
Our school takes pride in having clean facilities. Therefore, we do not permit students to bring food or open drink containers into the classroom. Bottled water is permitted.
Admissions Policy & Requirements
In order to enroll for any course a student:
- Must be 18 years of age
Must have high school diploma/GED or higher
- Must be a US citizen or resident alien with a valid social security number
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have full use of their arms and be able to stand for a minimum of 3 hours
- Must pay the tuition amount on or before the start date of their course
A student may enroll at any time prior the start of a new class.
The school has rolling admissions. A new program starts every six weeks.
- The school operates on a non-traditional term. We do not utilize the conventional academic calendar of quarters or semesters. Our programs use the class hours from 9 am to 5pm, Monday through Friday and Saturday for Lab/Clinicals.
- The weather will play a major role in actual class schedule. Classes canceled due to weather are made up at the end of the program.
- The following holidays are observed and no classes are held:
New Years Day
Memorial Day (last Monday in May), Independence Day (July 4)
Labor Day (first Monday in September)
Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday in November) Christmas Day